The Cineo Maverick™ is the long-awaited portable member of the family from Cineo Lighting. Lightweight, DC-powered and weather-proof, this evolutionary fixture provides all of the benefits of Remote Phosphor Technology found in the TruColor HS™ and LS™, while better meeting the demands of field use. The Maverick delivers a volume of light equal to a traditional 1K soft source, optimized for image capture as well as other applications that demand accurate color rendering.
With a wide array of accessories, power supply, and mounting options, the Maverick has become another indispensable tool for motion picture and television professionals from Cineo Lighting.
As with Cineo’s TruColor HS and LS, interchangeable phosphor panels produce a variety of color temperatures in one fixture. Extended CRI for the Maverick is over 95 and it generates the same 160° beam spread as HS and LS.
The Maverick delivers a constant volume of light equal to a traditional 1K soft source.
Color constancy and flicker-free operation that will last throughout the life of the product.
Our passive cooling system requires no fans, alleviating the concern over excess noise.
At up to 6,500 lumens, the Maverick provides an output similar to that of a 1K soft source.
Measuring in at 9.5″H x 11.06″W, the compact Maverick weighs less than five pounds.
The portable Maverick is the ideal choice for shooting out in the field.
- Utilizes Remote Phosphor Technology (RPT) for accurate, consistent output
- Optimized output for film, video and still photography
- Weather resistant
- Available 2700K, 3200K, 4300K, 5600K, 6500K Chroma Green, Chroma Blue
- Output: up to 8000 lumens
- 160° light spread
- Small and lightweight
- Completely flicker-free operation
- Silent, passive cooling: no fans
- Rotary on-board dimming and DMX control: 0-100%
- 80/20 T-Slot mounting slots for maximum flexibility
- Easily removable yoke
- Accessories include AC adapter, V-Lock battery adapter, Anton Bauer battery adapter, barn doors, grids, louvers, and soft boxes
- Accessories can be quickly mounted or removed
|Input:||10.5-28 VDC input; 75, 120, 135 watts user configurable|
|Maximum output:||up to 8,000 lumens|
|Size:||9.4” x 7.3” x 3” (240mm x 186mm x 78mm)|
|Weight:||4.9 lbs. (2.2 kg)|
|4-pin XLR power input|
|35,000 hr. L70 rated|
|Environmental temperature range:||-20° - +40° C|
|Max. temperature rise:||+45° C|
|2-year parts and labor warranty|
|ETL and cETL Listed, CE and RoHS Compliant|
|Zero UV light emitted|
|Made in USA|
|CCT||Foot-candles @ 10ft.||Lux @ 3m.|